Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
229 Posts
Valance

I purchased the TBM valance and I paid over a week ago and was just told that it wasn't going to be shipped till friday!!! Not happy Was asked for my address on the 20th and didn't hear back till I emailed him and got a response today!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
wow really ok how about i just give you your money back tonight then. sorry i dont sit by the fucking computer all day. worked really late all week . i had plenty of people that pm ed me about this and want it so i dont have a problem selling it to someone else

this is towards LANNON

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
229 Posts
Valance

Hey I understand being busy as I am to, but an update or any info would be nice, getting an email prety much saying they were forgot about sucks. Just want what I paid for and I'm sure anyone in my shoes would feel this way. Just let me know when it's shipped

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes totaly understand but to go and post neg about a member before talking it thru with them is a pretty shity thing to do. i would first make sure i had talked with the member before putting up a post like this. i am not here to scam anyone on this site as i love it . and also love the help i get on it from other members here as well. so once agin as i staed in the pm i sent i am very sorry for what happened. and i did not forget about your item i just didnt have time to ship them . yes i did forget to send you a pm telling you about the delay. so once this is over i hope all is well and everyone is happy.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts