Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious who else on here has one? :)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
you trying to start some e-harmony on this site or what?

im on fb.. im also a young buck of only 20 still in college

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you trying to start some e-harmony on this site or what?

im on fb.. im also a young buck of only 20 still in college
Oh hell no. Last thing I want at the moment is a relationship :rofl: I just know that I have more pictures of my truck and stuff on there and I like seeing what people have done to theirs.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
oo.. i only have like 5 pics of my truck/bike/old cars... the rest are drinking and old gf and party pics.. mostly drinking pics though.

College FTW

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have one too, I think pretty much everyone under 30 years old has one! Have you seen the movie Social Networking? I wonder how it is... Mine page is full of drunken moments also, lol. I do have some of my past and current rides on there though. It make me miss my old Z06 and Camaro when I look through them. :-( Oh well, the station wagon gets me from A to B but uses SOB to fill up the gas tank!!!

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
I got that DAMN facebook (I'm growing increasingly tired of it, but still addicted, so I'm a lion with no teeth; a dog thats all bark, no bite)./jerk:biggrin2:

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have one too, I think pretty much everyone under 30 years old has one! Have you seen the movie Social Networking? I wonder how it is... Mine page is full of drunken moments also, lol. I do have some of my past and current rides on there though. It make me miss my old Z06 and Camaro when I look through them. :-( Oh well, the station wagon gets me from A to B but uses SOB to fill up the gas tank!!!
I have plenty of the drunken moments on mine too. However thats what makes life fun :)

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If any of you want to find me on facebook my email is [email protected]. I have several pictures of my truck on there. More to come of course :biggrin2:

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Its more like who DOESN'T have one. Social networking is so huge these days, you have to be crazy not to have one.

Im friends with a bunch of the local guys already, but you can search for me if you would like. Jared Gudaitis. Fairly sure Im the only one on earth with that name combination

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol I just searched and there are only 3 Shawna Pence's out there. Guess different names are good for something. But def not a name on a keychain :rofl:

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yep I too am on facebook. The addiction has been tough to break. But it is so useless!!
I work on the internet for a living. I am an internet sales manager so needless to say it helps my time go by when I am bored. Such as now :popcorn3:

1 - 20 of 135 Posts