Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am puttin on wheels that i picked up tonight from a member here on tomorrow. I will have the stock wheels available for sale. I am located in Frederick, MD. I can meet up to 50 miles. They have RSA's on there but they are crap as you already know. They have minor curb rash. Nothing that can't be fixed. I am off till Wed. for availability. They are off an 06 TBSS. Letting them go for $600. They will sit in storage until someone wants them. No low balls please. I will work with you on pick up arrangements. I use pay pal if thats easy. PM me and I will get you pictures first thing tomorrow. Leave me your email please. PICK UP ONLY- NO SHIPPING:popcorn3:

I have had this truck three weeks and this site has good people on it. I want to keep it going.

Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two wheels are perfect one wheel has minor curb rash and the other has it about a quarter of the wheel. I was going to get it fixed by the PC but I found wheels already done.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
/jerkBump

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have just the wheels now. The tires and sensors where taken out.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My truck as she sits now.:muahaha:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now that they have no tires or TPMS the price is $500 and they do not seem to bad to ship. It is an option now. I am at 21774

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

1 - 9 of 9 Posts