Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased the Spal fans, shroud, and 3 relay harness from PCM of NC because on the original kit I had, the passenger side fan started making noise and when I looked at it the fan was loose and wiggling on the motor. so I just upgraded my system with the new stuff.

I have a full PCM of NC 2 relay kit for sale. will come with brackets to mount the LS1 fans, the 2 relay harness, and a brand new smaller harness that I did not use because I already had this part installed on my SS so I just plugged the 3 relay harness into the old sub harness. this was installed on my SS for at least 3 years I have owned the truck. the original owner had them installed prior to me buying it from him, he was the original owner on the truck since new. I don't know how long he ran them, but I bought the truck with 52K miles on it, and with 3 years of me having it, it now has 88K miles when I replaced the fans and harness.

I also have the fans, but as stated above I DO NOT recommend using these unless you can figure out how to secure the fan to the motor without it being loose. there is nothing wrong with the drivers side fan.

everything you need minus the fans $120 shipped (DOES NOT COME WITH ECM PATCH TO WORK THE FANS. YOU WILL NEED A MANUAL SWITCH OR TO GET THE PATCH FROM PCMofNC)

if you want me to send the fans also I will but I DO NOT recommend using them, if you want the fans $135 shipped, just because it will cost more to ship. if you don't want the fans I will throw them away

send as a gift or include 3% fees for PayPal. my PayPal is [email protected]

all parts came off of my 06 TBSS, make sure this will work with your vehicle, I know it will not work with 08 and up, but I am not sure about the 07's. PM me for a faster response as I am at work all day.

Reactions: Jake747

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! I got your PayPal, I'll pm you a tracking number once I get them shipped. Thanks!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD PM SENT

Reactions: Jake747
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.