Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F/S Brand New "ADM" ss brakeline kits..SOLD OUT!!

SOLD OUT!!, Hey All, as stated I have a limited number of "ADM" Stainless Steel Brakeline sets available. These are the same ones that Were produced by ADM Performance back in the day. Since they are not dealing much with the TBSS parts scene anymore and i'm unemployed at the moment Andy agreed to let me buy out his inventory and try to sell them to help keep me goin till I find employment once again.. These are all brand new, never opened sets and are a direct "upgraded performance" set of lines, ALL brackets, fittings and washers are included in set. I had these on my TBSS when i had it and they were a HUGE improvement in stopping performance and of TOP notch quality. These are improved lines that DO NOT require adapters, ready to bolt on as is with all necessary hardware.

AS A SIDE NOTE : ANDY AT ADM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SALE OTHER THAN SELLING ME THE LINES...
AS STEVE ALSO MENTIONED BELOW THESE LINES ARE THE SAME ONES HE SOLD PRODUCED BY CLASSIC TUBE IN N.Y., ADM ONLY PURCHASED THESE TO SELL. THEY ARE INDEED MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL ONES SOLD BY ADM.
I am ready to ship these out for $175 a set while supplies last!!!, includes shipping to the continental US. If outside of the states please pm me for shipping cost.. I will also sell these locally for $160.00

Hopefully this ad will not cause too much stir with others trying to sell similar products, assuming this is an equal opportunity SITE.. Also, once these are GONE there will be no more made or supplied by me.. I will stand behind all sales as long as I have supplies for replacements, thank you...

ONLY A FEW SETS LEFT, SO HURRY AND ORDER YOURS TODAY!!!! 8/26/2011

Please PM me if interested and i will send you my paypal and any info that you may require, have a great day and thanks for looking, Pete Z (suvette fl)

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
These are NOT the same ones produced by ADM from back in the day, those lines were not anything near the quality of these new lines! These are the lines I developed and had produced by Classic Tube in Rochester, NY. Andy thought he could sell these, so he got Classic Tube to sell to him. He ended up stuck with a lot of them because TBSS people no longer trust him as a vendor since he dropped us and quit supporting our platform once the Gen5 Camaro came out...

Andy already tried to get Danny (Retro) to sell these under the RADAR and that didn't work obviously...Good luck selling them, I am out of stock and will not likely be ordering any soon, so you should have no issues selling them!

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
as i recall, the original ADM lines had adapters. the reason i never bought them.
Yes, the originals were a GM OEM SSR brake line with custom brass adapters that Andy made himself. Some people had issues with them leaking and some people even had issues with their lines breaking in the rear. These new lines are far better than the old ADM lines.

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS 2WD
4,590 Posts
Yes, the originals were a GM OEM SSR brake line with custom brass adapters that Andy made himself. Some people had issues with them leaking and some people even had issues with their lines breaking in the rear. These new lines are far better than the old ADM lines.
Well not exactly. The OEM's are not stainless lines. They were stainless lines made for the SSR market and Andy adapted them for the TBSS.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
Hopefully this ad will not cause too much stir with others trying to sell similar products, assuming this is an equal opportunity SITE.. Also, once these are GONE there will be no more made or supplied by me.. I will stand behind all sales as long as I have supplies for replacements, thank you...
what kind of a supply do you have so people know how long you plan to stand behind them?...

will you do them for dannys price as they are the same lines?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
I guess I will have to honor the defects and warranties after he runs out of stock??? It's my obligation as a stand-up vendor I guess...
Bullshit. Let Classic stand behind them.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys, sorry for any misinformation in my original thread. These lines are NOT the ones Andy had for sale that needed adapters originally, these are the same ones that Steve was selling.. Like i said i will stand behind these should any problems arise while i have stock.. Also the ones for sale on EBAY will no longer be for sale. The ad was just forgotten to be removed after lines were no longer available.. If you guys need these just pm me and ill get you taken care of quickly, thanks Pete..
Steve, sorry for any confusion...

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
(failed to get my sarcasm):doh:
No, actually I didn't. You are the kind of vendor tht WOULD stand behind them, even though it was never your concern.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
No, actually I didn't. You are the kind of vendor tht WOULD stand behind them, even though it was never your concern.
Like i said i would never expect Steve to have to make good on the lines i sell only on his own, whatever i sell i will stand behind them as so long the problem did not stem from an installation error..

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Are these stock length?
The rears are 1.5" longer than stock as to help accomodate those vehicles that are lowered or raised for that matter, lol!!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
These are ready to ship out any time, and also if local to me in Texas I will knock off $15 for local pick up!!!!! Thanks Pete

1 - 20 of 119 Posts