·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks real nice! I had an identical one (same year and color) with 32k miles that I sold for only $23k last year. Probably worth more like $25k now, dammit! For the money, you can't touch the performance - Ran a 12.1 @ 114 with just a CAI and NT555RII road race tires. I miss that car... Good luck to your buddy!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Very nice Z06! GLWS

·
Registered
52 Posts
4 owners and 23k miles?
It may have had less owners. Many times, when people refinance cars, the bank holding the title issues a new electronic title which shows up on carfax or autocheck as a new owner. Also, sometimes a registration renewal will result in the same type of report. Bottom line, these history reports don't always provide an accurate account of owners.

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS
1,499 Posts
It may have had less owners. Many times, when people refinance cars, the bank holding the title issues a new electronic title which shows up on carfax or autocheck as a new owner. Also, sometimes a registration renewal will result in the same type of report. Bottom line, these history reports don't always provide an accurate account of owners.
Good to know. Thanks for the heads up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.