Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - haven't posted pics since I did the wheels/brake ducts/headlights/other random minors so I figured I'd post up now after I clay barred and waxed this weekend. Had the TBSS about 6 months now and the exterior is nearly finished. (A new front bumper and keystone hood will be coming sometime)

I apologize for the shitty lighting, I'm no KDUBS... :doh:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,558 Posts
probably because they are hosted on Photobucket.. A lot of places block Photobucket, Flikr, and Snapfish..

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
They are photobucket... Anything I can do to help? .... Kdubs and I are psychic... We knew what pixer was going to say before he said it!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 3SS
789 Posts
I can't see the pics

·
Registered
08 White TBSS AWD
119 Posts
love it! How did you do the headlights? Also where at in Kansas are you? I am in KC,MO area.

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eightyssix is a vendor on here and painted the headlights... He's not exactly cheap but does great work! I'm in Independence (Southeast)

·
Registered
08 White TBSS AWD
119 Posts
Eightyssix is a vendor on here and painted the headlights... He's not exactly cheap but does great work! I'm in Independence (Southeast)
Oh really? I work at Cable Dahmer Chevy as a Service Adviser. I live in LS, but am always in Indep for work and everything. Really shocked I havent seen yours around.

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
all that nice grass i see in the backround - go put the truck out there and take some pictures using the house or tree line as a backdrop

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh really? I work at Cable Dahmer Chevy as a Service Adviser. I live in LS, but am always in Indep for work and everything. Really shocked I havent seen yours around.
I should have specified... Independence, KANSAS, not Missouri... Indy, KS is about 15 miles North of the Oklahoma border.

I'll take your advice on the pics guys... The house in the background belongs to our neighbor doctor... Hence it's massiveness. lol

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
so then you know his ass is gone during the day to work...sneak on over and take some pix

·
Premium Member
2006 TrailblazerSS
3,224 Posts
This truck is straight sex!!!!!!! :D I love what you're doing to her, she looks so sexy! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts