Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Expert lurker

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  SSTBDriver 
#1 ·
Hello all, been lurking since 2010 with my 08 3ss. Getting ready to retire so I've been busy getting all my toys in order. SS recently hit my magic # of 150k miles so ...
Pulled engine & tran, forged 402 LS2 shortblk + port/polish heads + valve train upgrades - Golen Engines, rebuild front diff, RPM lvl 7 Trans, w/ Brake duct cooler, Mag TVS 2300 SW headers, melling Oil pump, Magnaflow muff, efans, therm stat, FSR radiator, all installed at PCM of NC in August 21. All of the updates researched and tested by you guys, so thank you for guinea piggin all that shit for me for the last 10 years. Cheers!
Mark

#2 ·
Cheers to you too ... Let's see some pictures of this mistress/girlfriend that is taking your money.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Short clip Kelly @ PCM posted for me during the build

Reactions: DJLowFreq
#7 ·

#8 ·

Reactions: DJLowFreq
#9 ·
New upper (Tony's) & lower front (GM) controls arms, Rear Spohn control arms and panhard going in next week. Still waiting on Summit for my Hotchkiss sway bar....
No major hiccups, except for the supply chain issues which were expected. Runs smooth & pulls insane - props to PCM & Golen Engines for making everything worth the wait!

And thanks again TBSS Owners.... I've been jealously reading all your mechanical shenanigan's for the last 11 years.... you guys cost me a lot of money... I couldn't hold out any longer🙂

#11 ·
WOW ... Very Nice!!

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.