Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS 2wd
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, before the forum police show up...yeah yeah yeah I've done searches and read plenty of 5+ year old posts on this subject.... things change / vendors change and availability changes

Who has experience with buying/using either the 20x9 or 20x10 replica factory wheels for the rear (RWD)

What size tires (street) did you run with these wheels, where did you get wheels, any issues with clearance?

I think I'm lowered to 31.5 ? Belltech lowering kit, no airbags, springs

thanks for any experiences shared - much appreciated

·
Registered
586 Posts
There are only two places to buy these that I recall. From Tony NorcalSS which can be hit or miss on him getting back to you at all or from factory reproductions which inventory can be gone for a long time. I can’t say which is worse…

for rwd I’ve seen some larger 315+ sizes out back and they look amazing. Like the wheels on my x5 that are 20x11 out back, 20x10 up front. I’ve seen both square and staggered setups here.

look at the end of the day, this isn’t new ground. It’s been done by dozens of members here that are documented as well as seen on Facebook from folks that don’t come here. “Tbss society” and “tbss owners” both fb groups have the info you’re after too

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS 2wd
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info.... I think?
I've read all the old stuff, was just curious if there was any new suppliers out there. Apparently not. Seems like what's left is iffy at best based on what I've seen on here.
Sorry... I don't have FB... and don't intend to anytime soon.

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS 2wd
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm RWD so I'm going to stick with stock tire and rim size up front (most I would go would be the 295)
Just looking for more meat/traction in the rear but as stock appearing as possible.
Looks like it's all going to come down to availability of either the x9 or x10 reproduction wheel?
💪10's will get the 315
9's will have to be a bit smaller

I wish I could find a factory reproduction 17" wheel for a set of drag radials - but I haven't been able to find any.
Guess I'll make an attempt at a set of x10's for the rear..

Feel free to post up pics of any larger that stock rear tires on factory reproduction 20's on the rear... that would sure help give me an idea of what will fit up inside the wheel wells

·
"******"
1,214 Posts
315/50-20 on 20x10 reps all around
Dropped to 31.5" with adjustable panard bar slight rubbing on inside rear wheel wells on big bumps, still trying to dial in bar
I think this is the best mod I have done, it changes the stance to a more sporty look. I will need to replace the tires come sping, used up
Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Tire

Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Tire

Attachments

Reactions: FightingZZZSS

·
Registered
274 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,391 Posts
Ok, before the forum police show up...yeah yeah yeah I've done searches and read plenty of 5+ year old posts on this subject.... things change / vendors change and availability changes

Who has experience with buying/using either the 20x9 or 20x10 replica factory wheels for the rear (RWD)

What size tires (street) did you run with these wheels, where did you get wheels, any issues with clearance?

I think I'm lowered to 31.5 ? Belltech lowering kit, no airbags, springs

thanks for any experiences shared - much appreciated
I have 20 x 10 in back with 295/40-20 Aturro AZ800 tires. It can handle 315/35 easily. Im dropped to 31.5 springs too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts