Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have an extremely clean set of GM Euro headlights with the smoked/clear side marker. i bought these brand new and have put 3m clear guard on them since day 1 and is still on there , clear as day.... there are no scratches what so ever on either lens because of the clear guard... However, back when the projector retrofit was going on , i attempted to retrofit these with the projectors. i was not successful in taking them all the way apart. they are not warped or disfigured, although the tabs had broken off and the lens is still intact most of the way, but may need to be resealed with some butyl rubber as there is a small gap... the DRIVER SIDE was NOT altered. they will come with all new bulbs in them. i was advised by a nice fella on here that the factory ones are a biznatch to get apart....so i stopped, bought the DEPO lights from him and a retrofit kit. these sat in the attic now for about 2 years. these also have the side to side adjustments and electric auto adjust up/down motors. we all know what these went for new....and how hard they were to get. asking 150 SOLD!!!! TO SICKSS plus shipping. paypal friendly as gift...

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
next up are some 'garage items' that i really dont have a need for....from my*coughstreetracingcough* 5.0 days.....
Autometer Liquid Filled Oil Temp Gauge 2 5/8" 4641 NEW IN BOX...RETAIL 132.99( Summit Racing/Jegs)....yours125shipped OBO
[/URL][/IMG]

Autometer VOLTS gauge Lightly used. 2 5/8" retail 64.44........yours 50 bucks shipped.

Taylor pro 409 race wires 10.4mm wires....p/n79606 retail 79.97 (summit/Jegs) SPF bucks shipped.
my wife bought these for me for a gift and didnt fit with the headers too well. on the truck for about 1000 miles. one boot is lightly burned from the header, didnt affect performance and there was no arcing. i shaved down two of the boots to help with fitment. fit well after rounding off the square boots but #1 boot was still too close to header and was burnt. other boot is not burned nor are any others....

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
hmm...pic link not working...for gauge.

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump it,,,:burp:

Reactions: 907TBSS

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
GLWS, my fav wires.

Reactions: badhabit73

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry guys, havent been on the net because of work...

first in line is Palitoii...he PMd first with interest.
second in line is SickSS...

just to answer some questions...YES the film is still on it...no bugs, scratches or fading of the original plastic. please review the pics again. clear as daylight. the headlight that was attempted to be opened WILL NEED TO BE resealed to be propper. it was not opened all the way, and to be fair, its seal has been breached. therefore the disclaimer is that it will need to be resealed.

i have NOT gotten an estimate with shipping cost. however, shipping cost may vary depending on weight and zip code. however, i just shipped a SS oil pan that weighted about 38lbs after packaging and it was 62 bucks to Texas. so i would imagine it would cost about the same.

Reactions: SickSS

·
Registered
06 AWD
210 Posts
sorry guys, havent been on the net because of work...

first in line is Palitoii...he PMd first with interest.
second in line is SickSS...

just to answer some questions...YES the film is still on it...no bugs, scratches or fading of the original plastic. please review the pics again. clear as daylight. the headlight that was attempted to be opened WILL NEED TO BE resealed to be propper. it was not opened all the way, and to be fair, its seal has been breached. therefore the disclaimer is that it will need to be resealed.

i have NOT gotten an estimate with shipping cost. however, shipping cost may vary depending on weight and zip code. however, i just shipped a SS oil pan that weighted about 38lbs after packaging and it was 62 bucks to Texas. so i would imagine it would cost about the same.
Do you still have the GM Euros?

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
23 Posts
I want them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
23 Posts
I will send money mow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SickSS ,,

you are first for the lights. sorry i havent been able to get to the site lately.

the Wires are PENDING a local sale to a fella in the Military here.

i will try to get down to the local Box Shop and get an estimate for packing materials and shipping estimate this week to give a better estimate on the actual shipping cost.

:burp:

Reactions: SickSS

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
What headers do you have that caused the wire to rub?

·
Registered
06 AWD
210 Posts
SickSS ,,

you are first for the lights. sorry i havent been able to get to the site lately.

the Wires are PENDING a local sale to a fella in the Military here.

i will try to get down to the local Box Shop and get an estimate for packing materials and shipping estimate this week to give a better estimate on the actual shipping cost.

:burp:

Sounds good! lmk the total.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts