Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
959 Posts
thats what i ran stock... some of these trucks are freaks stock, some just don't move to well. DA always plays a huge role though.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Considering it was over 100 that day and the track prep sucks at Etown that sounds about right. Go to Atco in the fall and you'll do much better.

·
HereSSY
O7' BLK AWD
399 Posts
Havent taken it to the track yet but now I know abouts what I'll be running if I do. Btw was it 2wd or awd?

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
Atco is definitely where you need to be.. I only take my truck to the track in the fall and spring just for that reason.. Heat soak is the devil..

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Atco is definitely where you need to be.. I only take my truck to the track in the fall and spring just for that reason.. Heat soak is the devil..
You gotta let me know when you're heading to atco. Im getting my converter installed once it gets back from precision, its time for 12s

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
With your mods that moving!! Did u gut it or run on 17's???
Neither. Just Atco with really good air. With the same air and my new converter, id like to see 12.6

I did have the spare out. Maybe i'll take out back seats too

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
I should pick up a set of 17s now that you mention it

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
717 Posts
yea and in the pits I could try them on lol. I have pretty much the same mods w/o the kooks and I ran a 13.5 on 22's w/ full weight. I gotta get to atco this fall with all the toys

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
yea and in the pits I could try them on lol. I have pretty much the same mods w/o the kooks and I ran a 13.5 on 22's w/ full weight. I gotta get to atco this fall with all the toys
Haha, you buy 2 and ill buy 2! Yea we otta plan a day out there. Maybe vinny can finally get his beast into the 11s

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.