Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I need X107 engine harness to i/p harness connector pinout for 2006 TBSS (E40). Could somebody post it?
Thanks

Jonas

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks speedmaster747. But I do not see this connector here (I think it shows wires from cluster to ECM and this connector is in between).
I need pinout for this connector behind underhood fuse block (see attachment).
I have for 2007+ and need for 2006.
Anybody?

Attachments

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
85 Posts
Sorry to dig up an old thread but this IP harness. What all does it connect to behind the dash? Everything? Does it detach as one small harness or big harness? Anyone have pictures?

·
Premium Member
'08 TrailblazerSS
2,987 Posts
Connects to everything behind the dash, goes through the firewall and connects to the underhood fuse block, engine harness, and chassis harness, and also goes down the trans tunnel back to the rear fuse block.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
85 Posts
Thanks for the information. I think it would be worth it to convert my 2006 to 58x when the time comes. So engine harness and IP harness and ecu and TCU is what I need and of course a newer model engine. If I go this route I'll have more engine choices for the future and won't have to worry about a converter box nor changing crank trigger wheels

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
196 Posts
So the above pic (speedmaster747) is for a 06 correct? Does anyone have the 07+? Threw the motor in my 08 not thinking about a difference in plug. Going to take the one off my 08 harness and move it to the 06 but want to be sure I put wire in the right places. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts