4. PWRtrip
5. SSinister06

I'm down for the 10th :coolthumb:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
720 Posts
perty sure...temps suppose to be good
sounds good. I'll be there to watch. I'll give you a call.

If any of you locals know anyone wanting to unload a pair of 26-28" drag radials, for a 17" wheel, please let me know. I went through 3 sets this year, and don't want to buy another, but I'd like to get a few more passes in before the track closes.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
2,304 Posts
In for anything....

1. GreaseMonkeySoldier
2. da_vato
3. ieatsrt8
4. PWRtrip
5. SSinister06
6. Saladbar

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
1. GreaseMonkeySoldier
2. da_vato
3. ieatsrt8
4. PWRtrip
5. SSinister06
6. Saladbar
7. Mommiety/Tahde

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
80 Posts
awesome...glad to see the list growing....hopefully we'll get a few more and really have a party :rock:

but yeah...any suggestions on a time-frame? i'm thinking like sometime after 1 pm.....maybe like 2 or 3? just a thought....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,033 Posts
awesome...glad to see the list growing....hopefully we'll get a few more and really have a party :rock:

but yeah...any suggestions on a time-frame? i'm thinking like sometime after 1 pm.....maybe like 2 or 3? just a thought....
The later the better, the night before is my bday and I'm sure I'll be drinking a lot. :burp: I will try to make it, can't for sure say I will though, depends on how I feel and if the gf has an other plans for us that day.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
2,304 Posts
I'm back!!!! With the bucket and my DR's... Hopefully the track is open Friday night :D

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
696 Posts
so whats up with the meet? do we have a specific time yet b/c it wont work out unless we do... lol lets figure this out, we've got the list all we need to do is set the time and the place so everybody knows whats goin on :coolthumb:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
152 Posts
OK PEOPLE! If we are gonna do this we NEED to get hot on it!! Weekend is approaching and we are tryin to make the plans! Since its in KC... we are 2 hours away so we need a lil time to head out...

HOW ABOUT SATURDAY... 2PM.. LAKE JACOMO

POST OR CALL US AND LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE DOWN! Hope to have a decent turn out!!

Ron and Amanda
... 785-238-3822

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
yes we will be there!

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
2,304 Posts
Lake Jacomo? Where is that?? And bring coats everyone!!

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
2,304 Posts
I sure am. I have my GPS too. Found the lake. Looks to be a good size, so an address where I'm going would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
2,304 Posts
No problem.... It's a big pond. Calling it a lake is an overstatement. hahaha:rofl:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,033 Posts
I will try to make it out, not sure I'll be up and around by 2pm though, lol. :burp:

·
Registered
TBSS
189 Posts
wish i could make it. its our anniversary and we have a wedding reception to go to. let me know if we do this again!

41 - 60 of 63 Posts