Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of the KC Mo/KS people got together last night at a local sports bar to welcome Chirs (ieatsrt8 to the area. We got to talking about getting together for a end of summer start of fall meet. So i was just seeing who all would be interested in getting together at a park or something to BBQ and and just shoot the shit for a few hours...so anyone interested just throw some dates and ideas out there and lets see if we can get something that works for everyone.

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know im getting to fat and eat all the food!!!!!!!!!!.....lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
696 Posts
I'm down, just let me kno when!! most dates work for me as you know lol

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
80 Posts
well me and Da_Vato are in Iraq at the moment...we should be home soon....can't give you any dates but anytime in Oct would be good more than likely...(wink,wink)...
He actually atrted a post the other day to see about getting a meet together...so we're both down for it...

·
2004 Z06 Vette
475 Posts
A few of the KC Mo/KS people got together last night at a local sports bar to welcome Chirs (ieatsrt8 to the area. We got to talking about getting together for a end of summer start of fall meet. So i was just seeing who all would be interested in getting together at a park or something to BBQ and and just shoot the shit for a few hours...so anyone interested just throw some dates and ideas out there and lets see if we can get something that works for everyone.
cool..tailgating from Ty's TBSS, I'll bring the sloppy joes :laughing:

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well me and Da_Vato are in Iraq at the moment...we should be home soon....can't give you any dates but anytime in Oct would be good more than likely...(wink,wink)...
He actually atrted a post the other day to see about getting a meet together...so we're both down for it...
ooops didnt see that thread cus it was in the KS part. but we should def get something up when you guys get back home!

cool..tailgating from Ty's TBSS, I'll bring the sloppy joes :laughing:
haha i dont think that will go over very well.. but ill let you be the one to try it....

i know shawn (saladbar) will be in town for the next couple weeks or so. so it would be nice to do something while he is around also! so just throw out some ideas. and hopefully a few more will chime in that knows the area a lil more than we do, being that we are still new to here also!...lol

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,033 Posts
This could be fun, keep us updated when you pick a date/time.

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we should just hit up a shelter at lake jacomo
well you know your way around here more than we do so you pick the spot and we can get a time and date set up for this! (before i get to fat tho)....lol so name it ronnie!

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sounds good!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts