Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2007
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys.. yes another thread on where to get emblems.. I want to get front and rear bowties, and SS badges, all black. (would love matte/flat but not sure if they are available) I dont want to buy from all different places one cuz its a pain and the other I want to make sure they all match. I also dont want to do inlays really.. I'm wondering if anyone knows one supplier (or two at max) that supplies all these emblems. Thanks! <3
P.S I dont want to spray paint them because I would like them to last, this truck gets driven all year round.

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
The ones I want are hot pink.... This is the only place that I have found that have then. Other places have "baby" pink but not hot pink that I have found thus far

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2007
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I dont wanna paint them cuz I dont wanna deal with painting time after time when they get beat up. I also dont wanna do inlays cuz i want them emblems alllll black not just the center.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
510 Posts
We can power coat them in matte or flat black, which ever you choose.
I can get you the front and rear bowties and I just got to check on pricing for the SS emblems or we could do the emblems on your truck just send them over to us, we're right here in Jersey so you won't have too much down time. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Here's the front brush guard we did in matte black:

Here's some brake caliper brackets we did in gloss black

The ones I want are hot pink.... This is the only place that I have found that have then. Other places have "baby" pink but not hot pink that I have found thus far
We powder coat them in hot pink for you.
Here's the Pinks we can get:

Neon Pink

Anodized Pink Transparent (Flat)

Candy Pink

Candy Raspberry

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Wait for Vince he should be back up and runnin soon, He will be GM certified and IMO he makes the best product out there...
I am going to. He has exactally what I want and I already saw the pic of it. I also want you to come to ohio and do my tail lights lol :biggrin2: I cant mail em when I only have one set :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts