Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
thanks...yea that doesnt look as well as i thought it would
i agree, i was going to debadge the whole thing but after i saw these i changed my mind. i ended up removing the rear gold bowtie, white SS overlays, and the dealer sticker. oh and replaced the front bowtie.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
no i used a hairdryer to soften the white sticker/insert that comes stock then peeled/chipped it off. once i had that off i use goo gone to clean up the residue and left it like that for the silver-chrome look. ive seen a lot of guys put the black ss overlays on and that looks good, but i think the chrome look accents the front vents/bowtie/rear emblems really nicely.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
i agree i would focus on performance or other exterior mods before a whiper blade, but dont you want the rear to look its best since thats what people see after you smokem? :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
i agree i would focus on performance or other exterior mods before a whiper blade, but dont you want the rear to look its best since thats what people see after you smokem? :biggrin2:
Shit....if you smokem...they aint got no time to see the wiper blade. lol

·
Registered
399 Posts
Ya but those of us with AWD can't smoke em so we might as well have our ass as clean an we can since that will be their only impression of our SS:bum::bum::bum:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts