Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone buying their fans from? And who do you recommend for the wire harness and tune?
Thanks

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
I think your going to get diff responses from this. I personally bought mine from EBAY (GTO EFANS). You can check with Tunetime Performance though as i think their doing a plug n play kit for the ls fans.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
1,133 Posts
Who is selling single fan kits vs dual fan kits? Which type of kit seems to do the best job cooling?

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
:2cents:I like the duel set up due to mine is a DD. If one shits the bed you still have something moving air!

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
I have the PCM4Less harness and brackets, and I bought my fans off LS1tech for $75. :)

·
Registered
891 Posts
:2cents:I like the duel set up due to mine is a DD. If one shits the bed you still have something moving air!
How loud is the dual set-up? Can you hear it inside the truck at a stop, when your moving?

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
How loud is the dual set-up? Can you hear it inside the truck at a stop, when your moving?

It's fairly loud outside the truck, but once you get going, you don't hear it at all. That goes for both inside and outside the truck.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fastfamilyman, I sent you a PM with some detailed questions.
Thanks

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ShreveportSS, where you located? I live in Shreveport as well off Flourney Lucas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts