Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought the CTS cause it was said it was the best and it does all kinds of things Blah blah blah well the few things it didn't do or show was Trans temp cyl miss fire or oil pressure, So I have been on the horn with Edge for a few months now to see if they were gonna fix this issue? they said yes they had a 07 SS as a test horse! so today I again on the phone with a tech from edge and helped with upload the "major" update for these trucks so after the load I hooked it up works great shows now oil pressure u can pick which cyl to watch off miss fires like the dashhawk, But bam no trans temp option so I asked what's up Tech told me and I quote "if it's wasn't on this update it won't be at all" so he also refused to give me his name and just heard a click! he hung up on me, So let say that this is not a Bash thread just a Beware in case you were in the market to buy a CTS please look somewhere else, Yes I know some of you are saying just get a separate gauge true I will do that but having a Dashhawk made me think that If this new Hardware was better then all the other then I expected simple things to work!

sorry for the long post

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
959 Posts
Thanks Jose!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts