Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Shown above with optional Vibrant manifold 90* fitting.

Make the Edelbrock Pro-Flow-XT a bolt on kit with no trips to the hardware store, or guessing!!!

$449.99 shipped w/o purchase of an Edelbrock intake

or

$424.99 shipped with the purchase of an Edelbrock intake thru us. (contact us for Edelbrock Intake Manifold Pricing)

Kit utilizes only (4) Socket head cap screws that Edelbrock provides. Everything else they supply will either RUST or is not stainless.

Kit includes:
  • All Stainless Hardware
  • ARP teflon thread sealer
  • Assembled -6 AN hoses (Russell ProClassic BLACK)
  • Connections for plug-an-play factory EVAP system
  • Extended Throttle body hardware
  • MAP extension harness (NO CUTTING)
  • Correct Intake Manifold Gaskets
  • MAP sensor gasket (new)
  • Kit compatible with LS2 (car) injectors
  • 1/8" NPT port for Fuel Pressure Gauge
  • Easily upgradeable to -8 Dual Feed for future return-style system
  • Leak Tested -AN hoses
  • Correct NPT barbs to maintain Brake Booster and PCV
  • The list goes on......

This kit is built-to-order so there is a timeline involved. Any other info please hit me on PM or Email (preferred).

Thanks!

-Mike

·
Registered
2006 TBSS LT AWD
512 Posts
For anybody debating doing this versus going with a ported stock manifold...

You really should get ahold of Mike first.

The pricing for porting the stock manifold versus the pricing for this entire kit and what you're getting is kind of eye opening.

Mikes entire bolt on kit is obviously more expensive than porting the stock manifold, but to me you're getting more for your money.

LS2 Portworks gets over $400 to port a stock TBSS Manifold... Just to keep things in perspective.

I know I've scrapped my plans to go with the ported stocker and will be ordering this from Mike as soon as I get caught up on a few things.

Thanks again for putting this together Mike!

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the kind words!!!!

Anyone that would have bought the Edelbrock XT beforehand would have been sorry with nickel and dimes and shipping. This is a one-stop rock it out in a day install setup. Almost too easy. No guessing. Every detail thought of and laid out.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, I want to thank Chris (Jpracing01), Jeremiah, and Tony (Thobart) for all their help and insight on this project.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
124 Posts
What are the gains of this manifold vs stock and is the intake even worth it for a bolt-on truck?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
What are the gains of this manifold vs stock and is the intake even worth it for a bolt-on truck?
:iamwithstupid:

·
Registered
'06 TrailblazerSS
926 Posts
:iamwithstupid:

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
440 Posts
whats the big difference between the stock and Edelbrock Pro-Flow-XT?

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure what you mean. Stock fuel line, yes. Stock rails will not work with this manifold.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts