Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 TrailblazerSS
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think, should I dyno tune at tune time performance or mail order pcmforless. would it be the same, ttp better or pcmforless be better, the mods are cai, cat back, pcmforless fans, pcmforless tranny cooler. let me know guys. thank you:dunno:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Yes Dyno/street tune

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
What do you guys think, should I dyno tune at tune time performance or mail order pcmforless. would it be the same, ttp better or pcmforless be better, the mods are cai, cat back, pcmforless fans, pcmforless tranny cooler. let me know guys. thank you:dunno:
If your truck is not highly modified mail order is the way to go. Pcmforless has there mail order tunes on point. Dyno time is best after you have heads,cam or power adder.

The mail order tune I received from them made just 5hp less than the dyno tune.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Alvin's mail order tunes are really good. You can go that route but if he is close to you I would drive there and have him dyno it for sure.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
I would do a dyno tune, I've had all my tuning done by Alvin and loved it but i think to maximize your tune is to do a dyno tune that is your best bet.:2cents:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
If your truck is not highly modified mail order is the way to go. Pcmforless has there mail order tunes on point. Dyno time is best after you have heads,cam or power adder.

:iamwithstupid:

with your mods a mail order tune from a reputable tuner on this site is the way to go.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,097 Posts

Yeah, we are very close with the mail order stuff. I've seen 2-3 hp gains with a dyno tune as well! :)

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
I'd save the money on a dyno tune for now til you have mods that really need it. You'll be fine with that til you mess with your internals.

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
I'd save the money on a dyno tune for now til you have mods that really need it. You'll be fine with that til you mess with your internals.
Why cheap out on one of the most important things on a car?

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
I vote Dyno.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts