Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If one was made a dual outlet valance how much would you expect to pay? Wether it be fiberglass or plastic (like the stock one).Looking into a possible mold for one.Looking at rollpan prices they range from $240-$500.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
If one was made a dual outlet valance how much would you expect to pay? Wether it be fiberglass or plastic (like the stock one).Looking into a possible mold for one.Looking at rollpan prices they range from $240-$500.

that seems right. im trying to get the company that did the slp rears for and get a valance then get the big probs with it sorted out and i think i have a hold on a fiberglass company near my house that can make the mold and actaully have a rear valance that works

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
that seems right. im trying to get the company that did the slp rears for and get a valance then get the big probs with it sorted out and i think i have a hold on a fiberglass company near my house that can make the mold and actaully have a rear valance that works
I have a plastic fab company working on a dual outlet exactly like your Tony. It will have the factory style recessions, but it will be perfect for fitting two 4 inch tips next to eachother on the passenger side...

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
would this have the chrome ducts (like the front) in the rear for tips?..or how would they look?
The design I am working on would be a single "notch" so to speak, like the factory one, but it will be elongated to accomodate 2 of the 4" tips side by side on the passenger side...nothing like the SLP valance!

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
The design I am working on would be a single "notch" so to speak, like the factory one, but it will be elongated to accomodate 2 of the 4" tips side by side on the passenger side...nothing like the SLP valance!
So ya wanna be a fag like Norcal haha.

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,279 Posts
I wish you'd hurry. I'll be the first to buy one.

·
The Worlds my Playground
4,823 Posts
?????

Hellooo, is anybody out there......

Did yall (tony, evil) ever go any futher with this? Theres a molding and plastics company we used to use at my other job, i'll give them a call or run by there.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i sense a real need for this dual outlet valence.one of you entreprenurial-types should pick up this "ball",and run like hell with it !and try to keep the cost in control,for us blue-collar types,please!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts