Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
05 TrailblazerSS AWD
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to make a droidX wallpaper??? Looking for a blue SS cartoon truck for a background.

·
Registered
05 Colorado
300 Posts
I know on the Droid 1 , you go to gallery touch picture you want, then touch menu , then touch set as wallpaper.

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
Also interested.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
ahhh I'm waiting on the fed ex guy to bring my driod x! says the package is in my city so it should be here any minute!!!!:cheers1::cheers1:

anyone have any advice on what to do when first getting this phone?? any apps to make the batter last longer??

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
I dunno, it just "pans". I don't think there is a "page" option :dunno:

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
ahhh I'm waiting on the fed ex guy to bring my driod x! says the package is in my city so it should be here any minute!!!!:cheers1::cheers1:

anyone have any advice on what to do when first getting this phone?? any apps to make the batter last longer??
Dolphin browser..............

·
OHEYMAN
AWD Trailblazer SS
4,196 Posts
Don't do advance task killer motorola has it's own on the phone under settings then app the running app and shut down all the ones ur not useing . Id get scanner radio its a police scanner so when ur at the runs u know what's up:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
Don't do advance task killer motorola has it's own on the phone under settings then app the running app and shut down all the ones ur not useing . Id get scanner radio its a police scanner so when ur at the runs u know what's up:biggrin2:
lmao at the scanner!

..so you have to manually shut off/turn on all the apps you're not using to save the battery?
It's a Browser........Fast as chit, and has tabs! Lol.
lol nicee!

·
OHEYMAN
AWD Trailblazer SS
4,196 Posts
lmao at the scanner!

..so you have to manually shut off/turn on all the apps you're not using to save the battery?

lol nicee!
Just turning off the moment you start a app it come on but just exiting the app wont shut it down it still be tuning in the background. id shut off all the new updates too and have screen brightness at the lowest point which it still hella bright in my book

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
Just turning off the moment you start a app it come on but just exiting the app wont shut it down it still be tuning in the background. id shut off all the new updates too and have screen brightness at the lowest point which it still hella bright in my book
Thanks Jon!
does a charge get you through a full day or do you have to plug it in whenever possible?

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Thanks Jon!
does a charge get you through a full day or do you have to plug it in whenever possible?
Depends on how much you use your phone. If I don't play any games on it, it will last all day! Don't use any animated backgrounds either, they will use the shit out of the battery. They make a larger/longer run time battery upgrade.....But I don't think the phone will fit the standard phone cases anymore.

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS AWD
867 Posts
I have the EVO 4G and the only down fall is the battery. You definitely need the advanced task killer so it will shut your apps down. The internet also kills the battery real fast. For my screen saver I went to the thread of the scotts hood ordering part 2 and there was some really good pics of trucks with the hoods on. you just select the pic hut menu and then save image. then go to photos and then downloaded images then select the one you want and hit menu and select set as wallpaper.

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
I have the EVO 4G and the only down fall is the battery. You definitely need the advanced task killer so it will shut your apps down. The internet also kills the battery real fast. For my screen saver I went to the thread of the scotts hood ordering part 2 and there was some really good pics of trucks with the hoods on. you just select the pic hut menu and then save image. then go to photos and then downloaded images then select the one you want and hit menu and select set as wallpaper.
Droid X has several Apps pages (7) They are all attached to the home screen. The background is shared with a all the "home" screens. When you go left or right to the other screens, it just moves the view of the background. If you were to read the entire thread, what the OP is trying to do is have a separate background for each screen....I'm SURE He knows how to display a background......:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS AWD
867 Posts
Ha didn't see that one. The only way seen people do different stuff like that is to unlock the phone. You can Google it or you tube it and and might find something. Iphones are easy to unlock but my phone seems way to complicated.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts