Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to install a grab handle on the drivers side? There is one over each door, but not over the drivers side door. I need some help getting in, and would appreciate some advice.

06 TBSS

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Not to be an asshole but just use the steering wheel. I've wrenched my back a few times and needed to use the wheel to get in and out of the SS a few times. I looked in the sheet metal above the door for the same reason and didn't see it worth it to cut holes in the metal or the plastic. If you do come up with something that looks good and doesn't fuck up too much of the truck let me know.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
I'm not that heavy Greg.

·
Premium Member
Black 2006 SS
1,928 Posts
I'm assuming that your wanting to add this grab handle just for getting in and out of your SS, but my first thought was. If I'm sitting in the passenger seat and the guy driving dives off into a corner hard enough that I grab the handle on my side.

Then the very last thing I want to see, is the guy whose suppose to have both of his hands on the wheel, turning loose of the wheel and reaching up for that grab handle thingie. Then my next thought would be, "O LORD, I know that Jesus has prepared a mansion for me and I'll be there in just the twinkle of an eye to take possession of it!" Thank you Jesus!

God bless!
Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts