Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driver side mirror flipping out after memory change.
I know I saw something awhile back that said something about this but I can not find it. Every time my girlfriend drives my TBSS she uses Memory spot two. When I get in and hit my unlock on remote 1 everything goes back to normal but the driver side mirror. It goes nuts trying to angle to the sky. I was thinking I saw a post awhile back that said you just have to clean something for it to work again. Can anyone help me out? Not sure if I saw it on this site or another one. :dunno:

Thanks

Kris

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
329 Posts
I had the same thing and tried twice to have it fixed under warranty and they gave me the old "can't replicate problem" line.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
My new 07 has also done the same thing. It is like it won't save the mirror setting for the different drivers. Hope someone can figure it out for all of us.

·
Registered
09 Trailblazer SS
354 Posts
Guess no one figured this out? I have the same problem. My seat settings get memorized but not my mirrors kinda pisses me off having to reset them manually after my wife has driven it.

·
Premium Member
2007 Trailblazer SS
1,740 Posts
Mine did it twice this last week. When I it the unlock button on the key fob I can hear it movig.:dunno:

·
Registered
2007 Silver 3SS
66 Posts
Mine has had this problem, I've tried resets and resaves of memory with no luck. This is a known issue with GM trucks from this era. Unless you want to replace the mirrors, or the actuator motors the easiest way to deal with this is to go into the DIC and change the Seat/Mirror Memory to OFF. Worked for me. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts