Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The driver side seat all of a sudden stopes sliding back and forth. The top works fine though. I looked quickly and there doesn't seem to be anything jammed in there . It sounds like it wants to work. Any one ever have this happen??
Thanks

·
Premium Member
'07 3SS AWD
1,841 Posts
Yes I actuallymade a thread about this last week. One member said it happens to him and he just smacks it a few times. Well, I smacked it a lot, still didn't work. Woke up in the morning, smacked it some more, and voila it works! The motor is iffy I guess. Just smack it all around the little adjusters and it should work after a bit.

Edit: http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68232

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
Bulletin No.: 07-08-50-015A

Date: December 13, 2007

TECHNICAL
Subject:
EI07207 - Driver and/or Passenger Power Seat Inoperative, Binding, Jammed or Noisy

Models:2007 Buick Rainier
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
2007 GMC Envoy
2007 Saab 9-7X

with the following RPOs:

V40 - Provision Options - Ultra Seating Package, Power Pass

AR9 - Seat - Front Bucket, Deluxe

AAB - Memory - Driver Convenience Package

Supercede:
This bulletin is being revised to add the Saab 9-7X, end the need for engineering information and to provide a corrective action. Please discard Corporate Bulletin Number 07-08-50-015 (Section 08 - Body and Accessories).

Condition
Some customers may comment that the driver and/or passenger power seat is inoperative, binding, jammed, or noisy. These issues can occur on all power seat adjusters both driver and passenger, memory and non memory seats.

Correction
Engineering has determined this condition is caused by the horizontal motor. A production change was made to the horizontal motor beginning with the 2008 model year.

Continue to diagnose and replace the lower seat frame adjuster assembly as necessary. The seat frame assembly is equipped with the horizontal motor.

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
check your connections at the switch and motor and the power all around

i owuldnt let the dealer mess with it unless you want to pay out your ass

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Mine stops working once in awhile, it normally gets stuck in my wife's setting which really sucks my knees are around my ears, she sits so close.:fist:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.