Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered them today. The truck doesn't stop well enough for my tastes right now. I will post pics and let you guys knows my impressions when I am done

·
Registered
06 CLS MB, 07 SS,
784 Posts
Crossdrilled rotors

Where did you get the rotors and how much? Cant wait to see your pictures. Thanks

·
Premium Member
06 Trailblazer SS
2,157 Posts
nice, where did u get tehm? I am goin to order from rotorpro's but the guys said they dont have "SS" rotors so Norcal said the 5.3 tb rotors fit with no probs. Let me know Brian. Brian, can u also do the install?

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
the v8 ext should be the same

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
nice, where did u get tehm? I am goin to order from rotorpro's but the guys said they dont have "SS" rotors so Norcal said the 5.3 tb rotors fit with no probs. Let me know Brian. Brian, can u also do the install?
Lazy ass!

·
Registered
'06 TBSS
652 Posts
How do you like the EBC yellow stuff pads?

·
Founding Member!
2012 Ram 1500
5,053 Posts
The SS rotors are different from what I understand
They are no different than the 12.8" rotors on the EXT trailblazer. The only thing different about the SS is that they have the same material/spec pads the corvette uses.

·
The Worlds my Playground
4,823 Posts
R1 concepts has a pretty good price as well... I guess I bought their e-line version (200 shipped 1.5 yrs ago) and not the premium's, oh well they work and look pretty damn good...

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well my rotors never have shown up. Yellow stuff pads are still sitting in the box in the garage. I guess I will get in that group buy afterall

1 - 13 of 13 Posts