Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a Very rare occurrence. I have some sets currently in stock with no wait. Once these are gone, it will be well after the first of the year or later until I will be able to get more in hand. I have Black, Red and Blue in stock for both the 06 and the 07+ Models. I have 3 set of the red and blue for each model and 5 sets of black.....That's it, When they are gone, they are gone till probably very late winter or early spring. If you want a set, now is the time.

Price for a Kit is $185 Shipped. This is Free Shipping of $18 on each set.
If you would like to add an Electric pump upper to a kit (for a total of 3 hoses), add $53 which basically covers the cost of the electric hose and shipping to me. This will allow you to run a standard pump until you order yourself a nice electric pump and do the swap with no wait.

A Kit will Include a Set of your choice of hoses, 4 T-Bolt Stainless Steel Clamps and a pair of new Style DP Hoses stickers. If you opt for the Electric add on, simply add $53 (for $238 total)

If you are not familiar with the hoses, please visit my website and look around.
DPHOSES Custom silicone radiator hoses

To order for this deal, DO NOT order directly from the site, but PayPal your funds to [email protected] as a friends and Family payment instead. After payment is made, text me your email address that you paid from, the year, color and option(s) you have paid for and I will get your order processed.

Thanks for all the support of DP Hoses over the years, it does not go without thanks.

**As of this very moment, I am out of clamps, but I will ship the clamps out separately when they come in if you order hoses before I get them.**

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
58 Posts
I'm still waiting for my black hoses like from ....back on September 2 so if you got some black ones.... find me. I have email u many times and you have replied, but I still have no hoses.....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
58 Posts
You are correct !!! cause it was in my mail box today. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
901 Posts
How long was this free shipping offer going to last?

I get paid on Friday and was hoping it would last at least until then...

Also, have you gotten any more of the
t-clamps to send with the kits?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bringing this back up....also don't PM here as I do t receive them anymore. King Kyle on Facebook or you can text me at 937-361-4011
Clamps are on order and will ship when in if a set is ordered prior. I have no end date for the shipping, it could end tomorrow, it's kind of a "when I feel like ending it " sale.

Please text me with any further questions, I no longer accept PMs here.

937-361-4011
Last bump for the Forum, After this week all orders will be back at full price and through the website. I will no longer post or offer specials here. All future specials (if offered) will be run through the website and announced via FB or IG. No Forum specials or announcements will be made after this week here. Feel free to Text me for orders through this week before pricing is back to regular retail.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This weekend is last shot for anyone wanting to buy hoses at a discount....For those that decide to buy on this last sale on TBSS Owners, I will offer another undisclosed special discount that you will get upon purchase. Basically , you will get an instantly returned rebate on your purchase......but I wont tell you what it is until you purchase a set, I will just send it back to you. Currently I have ALL Years and Standard colors in stock. All Items purchased during this sale will ship out when the clamps that are on order come in (roughly a week or so).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts