Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I lost gears 3 and 4 on the highway today. I'm having a super duty 4x4 4L70e built by monster. They asked me what pin connector my Trans has. They said it's either a 13pin or 15pin. I contacted a Chevy dealership and they didn't know.
:wtf:

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Its the round plug on the right side of the trans. You'll have to pull it and count the pins.

What year is it. Someone might know already.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2006 awd

·
Premium Member
'08 TrailblazerSS
2,995 Posts
Its a 20 pin connector but only 15 pins are used.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll give monster that info and see if it helps. worst comes to worse I guess I'll have to try scrape the jack under my frame and pull the plug.....should I expect to have fluid leak if I do this?

·
Premium Member
'08 TrailblazerSS
2,995 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, it's an electrical unit. the picture they sent me looked like a bolt that connects to the Trans fluid pan

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
Oh, it's an electrical unit. the picture they sent me looked like a bolt that connects to the Trans fluid pan
Sure you want them building you a trans then?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Big name company used for builds for overhaulin and other car builds found on velocity and speed network. They probably assumed I knew what they were talking about. Thank you for your help

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
775 Posts
Considering all 70e have an ISS im sure its a 15. Thats the only difference i could think of. You would think they would know such info? Maybe im wrong.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They state on their site that 70e's have the 15 pin. They wanted to know what mine had only because it is a 2006. Did they use a 60e when they first started the ss line?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
775 Posts
No not that I'm aware of.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3SS
900 Posts

I am building a test connector set, does anyone happen to know the part number of the connector on the right?

I would appreciate it greatly.

·
Premium Member
'08 TrailblazerSS
2,995 Posts

·
Premium Member
'08 TrailblazerSS
2,995 Posts
I think 15443076 is an old number. I found a couple part numbers, 15305804 and 13510422. I found an ACDelco part number PT921. It comes with leads.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3SS
900 Posts
I think 15443076 is an old number. I found a couple part numbers, 15305804 and 13510422. I found an ACDelco part number PT921. It comes with leads.
Thats what I needed, thanks Branndon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts