Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was on my way back home the other night when my brother turns on his reading light and After a few seconds I saw that the light keeps flickering, I turned mine on and it does the same, then I turn all the lights on in the TBSS and find out ALL the lights flicker, does that have 2 do with the battery or lights? or does this happen in all TBSS' its very annoying and hurts the eyes after a few minutes.

thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
my wife's chevy uplander had all of the interior and dash light flickering as well as surges and it ended up being a bad regulator. that van is a lemon and is on it's 3rd alternator with only 16,000 miles on it. don't know if that's your problem but i had a similar problem on a honda civic once too with the flickering. new alternator fixed that problem.

·
The Worlds my Playground
4,823 Posts
well i was on my way back home the other night when my brother turns on his reading light and After a few seconds I saw that the light keeps flickering, I turned mine on and it does the same, then I turn all the lights on in the TBSS and find out ALL the lights flicker, does that have 2 do with the battery or lights? or does this happen in all TBSS' its very annoying and hurts the eyes after a few minutes.

thanks
Do you have a U/D pulley? Mine does that at idle with a U/D pulley only, I havent put the alt pulley on yet.... :dunno:

·
Registered
84 Posts
mine flicker when the compressor for rear susp. turns on. but im pretty sure thats normal. i get a serious drop in voltage when it first turns on though.

·
Premium Member
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whoa, didnt even remember this thread still existed lol. Yea rich it did exist before efans (actually its been there since I got the car) and it has nothing to do with suspension, No clue how to stop it

·
Registered
306 Posts
mine flickers....especially when the efan comes on. I wouldn't worry about it other than it is annoying if you are trying to read a novel or something....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts