Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come to the conclusion that I need to do SOMETHING about my floor mats as I see that after 6 months my right heel is slowly digging a hole through the current driver's side OEM floor mat.

I've seen some mentions of WeatherTech and Husky liners and both seem to be on the higher priced sides, which I don't entirely mind so long as they look good, protect my carpet from all that nasty salt and grime...and as long as my apparently heavy ass foot doesn't burrow down through them every 6 months as well!

Anyone have any suggestions / opinions / discounts :2cents: on a solution for me?

·
I see what you did there
06 TBSS
301 Posts
I don't have a crater problem, my problem is when I climb in the mat gets pushed underneath the gas pedal. That pisses me off.

$100 is a lot for mats in my opinion.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
364 Posts
The expensive mats are awesome but I bought a weather set at walmart for approx $35 and trimmed them to fit. They work fine, don't slide around and keep everything underneath clean.

·
Premium Member
07,09 -3SS- Blk,Slv
5,400 Posts
I have the Nifty Catch-Alls carpeted version in both SS's and in my daily. I'm going on 4 1/2 years with them in my daily driver and they still clean up like new with very minimal wear.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
195 Posts
i bought some at walmart made by Michelin and they are thick don't move around and have spots to catch crap and in them and they are cheap had them for almost a year and still look good

·
Registered
180 Posts
I use wathertech digitals. They wrap up the sides etc. Can't be beat IMO. Well worth the cost.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,550 Posts
chris, the 07 up ss's had hooks in the carpet to hold the mats from doing that...

They are 4.39 each from gm, i have them for 2.75 a piece...
Not to thread-jack, but can these be easily installed in an 06?

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Husky Liners FTW. I bought them the day I bought my SS and they haven't been out except to pressure wash them and my carpet/mats still look brand new

·
I see what you did there
06 TBSS
301 Posts
How about the zip tie method like Toyota did? :doh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts