Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After driving around for almost 3 years with no windshield wiper fluid, I decided today to fix this.

I only needed the front as I never use the rear wiper anyway.

Pep boys, behind parts counter, universal coolant overflow tank $7.99. Comes with mounting bracket, 4 different spots to cut off nipple to run pump/line etc.

Cut off bottom nipple. Squeezed in front pump, plugged in connector that had been dangling for awhile, trimmed down washer line and done. Spent like 25 mins.

Now i did spend like an hr removing nozzles to clean them out. Clogged up from no use for like 30k miles I assume.

Great option for those looking to save a few bucks and only need front washer fluid.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First thing I'm going to do is find something other than the bright red cap though.

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
plasti-dip it LOL

use to have the same tank as an extra coolant reservoir on my cobalt worked good

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
Nice. I did pretty much the same.

With some extra tubing and a T you could hook up both pumps to it

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now, get ride of that huge overflow container. You could install an extra battery if you wanted. Food for thought...
Dont need an extra battery but It would clean things up.

Anyone have pics? I figure a nitrous bottle mount for a small bottle will hold AC.

Then get one of the JAZ/Summit black overflows. Would look pretty cool.

Ricer.

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
Dont need an extra battery but It would clean things up.

Anyone have pics? I figure a nitrous bottle mount for a small bottle will hold AC.

Then get one of the JAZ/Summit black overflows. Would look pretty cool.

Ricer.
Pics of what? Here in my mounted A/C dryer...

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,864 Posts
Great work on the washer tank. Kinda jealous seeing that it looks to hold more fluid than my pcm of nc tank that you can't even see the washer level.
I was thinking about using a tank for Meth or some universal type tank.

J

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,864 Posts
Now, get ride of that huge overflow container. You could install an extra battery if you wanted. Food for thought...
I'm not seeing a battery fitting anywhere in that area unless your talking about an ATV battery..........

1 - 20 of 41 Posts