Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone happened to know the diameter of the included intake air tube in the Maggie 1900 kit? In the pic it looks to be 3.5" but could be 4". If 3.5", I will be looking to get 4" silicone tubing to use with an LS7 style MAF.

Lastly, what degree of bend is that air tube?? It appears to me that it is less than 30掳. 馃

Attachments

Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As an aside, what is the max power you can get out of a tvs1900.. im leaning towards their kit and not a 2650 or lsa. Would like to know its limits
I'm not sure about the ceiling. But I would imagine it heavily depends on your specific build. I consider myself a lightweight so my plan is to be conservative with the boost.

Premium Member
Sold
As an aside, what is the max power you can get out of a tvs1900.. im leaning towards their kit and not a 2650 or lsa. Would like to know its limits
With optimal flowing heads, blower spec cam, adequate fuel system, larger supercharger cooling system, in a stock displacement LS2 through the 4L70 RWD with a great tune on 93 octane - I guesstimate 700ish RWHP.

Maybe a little more with meth.

Reactions: pete3834

Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With optimal flowing heads, blower spec cam, adequate fuel system, larger supercharger cooling system, in a stock displacement LS2 through the 4L70 RWD with a great tune on 93 octane - I guesstimate 700ish RWHP.

Maybe a little more with meth.
What does that translate into for an AWD with no cam?

Registered
2007 RWD
I measured the one I have sitting in the closet and it appears to be 3 1/2鈥. Kinda strange because neither the OD or ID measured 3 1/2鈥. It was more like 3 5/8鈥 OD. I didn鈥檛 check the angle but 30 degree looks about right.

Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's awesome馃憣 Thank you 馃嵒

You mentioned it's sitting in the closet. Did you go with a different diameter or change your mind or just haven't gotten around to the install?

Registered
2007 RWD
I need to replace the lifters so I figured I鈥檇 do the heads at the same time. Heads finally came in, now the water pump is leaking. Water pump came in and blew out a rear main seal last week. Fixing the rear main now. Waiting on headers and I鈥檒l do everything at once.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts