• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we need to decide which weekend to have this DFW meet/race. Friday night will be the BBQ at Danny's and yes the boy can smoke! I'm going to fix up some bacon wrapped dove and buy the beer. Saturday is the day at the track out east at Crandall. http://www.dallasraceway.com/
I've made several inquiries for hotel accomodations ranging from $30 on up. How many need rooms and what accomodations-beds, ammenities etc. Right now I have located a nice 3 star Hotel with breakfast, internet, etc at 1450 West Airport Freeway in Bedford (north mid city) for $28 + taxes and feesAvg. Per Night with king size bed
$28.28
(+Taxes & Fees)
The Baymont Inn & Suites-Bedford/DFW Airport is west of the airport, just minutes from Six Flags, the Fort Worth Stockyards, and Ameriquest Field in Arlington (Texas Rangers). Enjoy complimentary Baymont Breakfast Corner served in the lobby every morning by our fabulous staff. Rooms are clean and comfortable and come with many amenities, including Free High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Coffeemaker, Hairdryer, Iron and Ironing Board and more. Business Center located in the lobby as well as Copy and Fax service. For your enjoyment we have a refreshing outdoor Swimming Pool as well as a Fitness Center equipped with Cardio and Multi Weight machine.
Amenities
•Outdoor Pool
•24 front desk
•Mini refrigerator
•City Center
•Drugstore
•Parking
•Express Check In
•Exercise Gym
•Jogging Track
•24 Hour Security
•Photo Copy Service
•Guest Laundromat
•Multilingual
•Restaurant
•Microwave
•Temperature Control
•Express Checkout

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
I'm in for either weekend, but I prefer the 12-14th. I've been wanting to run at Crandall anyway. :biggrin2:

·
Urmomsfavtoy
TBSS
2,097 Posts
alright kevin good work put my vote in and looking for the hotel deal that hotel seems good. do we have to reserve or check in as we come into town what time is the bar b q ima be late again friday since i know ima work till 330 and my wife gets out at 6 so hit the road around 630ishhh

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright kevin good work put my vote in and looking for the hotel deal that hotel seems good. do we have to reserve or check in as we come into town what time is the bar b q ima be late again friday since i know ima work till 330 and my wife gets out at 6 so hit the road around 630ishhh
Jay,
I'm sure we can hold off a little but when ever ya'll get here, we'll make sure you get some. As for the hotel, I'm gonna check on it next week and the way it will work is you can pm or call me with your info and I'll book it for ya in your names. Hopefully we can start doing that mid week. Are you coming up with Josh or separately?

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Kevin you sure you want to buy the beer? Im gonna be pretty thirsty by then. :burp:

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, I owe you any way from Sat night, and Finnan too for buying everything. That was one of thee best/fun friday nights I have ever had. I've informed Pat of the Nov meet so everyone raz him to make sure he shows! LOL Gotta get retuned on the dyno before then so I can dip even closer to 13.0. What time you thinking of cruizin in?

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Pat has to show cause I need him to tune my shit. lol

I plan to be in dallas around noon friday.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pat has to show cause I need him to tune my shit. lol

I plan to be in dallas around noon friday.
He txtd me the other day when I told him bout this GTG. He said he wanted to get me dyno tuned before it takes place.
Maybe you n me can go looking for the Shiners when you get here. I'l look around prior to then.

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
Ahhh shiners.... I'm gonna b late on Friday probably.. Gonna try and be on the road by 530.. Can't wait for this get together

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ahhh shiners.... I'm gonna b late on Friday probably.. Gonna try and be on the road by 530.. Can't wait for this get together
That should be good if ya get here by 8:30 or 9. We can hold off until about then to start feasting. Right Danny???:basketball:

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
Well, being is that I do have to work all weekend, I want to have everything wrapped up and hitting the bed by 1:00.

Gonna try and plan to eat around 6 or 7, but I am sure there will be plenty extra for late comers.

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS 2WD
4,590 Posts
Working on sorting out some nits with mine. Either way my BRIDE and I plan to be in attendance for the track and dinner.

I am going to make it happen for Wiz and Retro to be dialed. I'll do a great guess work for Bob and have his Buggy rolling as well :)

CHEERS YOU MONKEY BALL FUCK STICKS!

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
20th!!!!!!!!! Ive got a huge event planned for the 12-14th.... Plus that'll give me an extra week to get a couple more mods into the truck... :bum:

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
Gettin close guys!! Anybody book hotel yet?

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gettin close guys!! Anybody book hotel yet?
Not yet, because now some are leaning towards the weekend of the 20th. Chris can't make the 13th and Tim said the 20th is better also. Now for you, Jay, you said the 20th isn't good. Is that right? We don't have but a couple weeks until the 13th so I think we gotta wrap this up by Monday.

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
So are we changing the date?

That's the weekend before Thanksgiving and we are planning on being out of town that weekend.....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3
96 Posts
Kevin im in but i need to know what date? Im going to try to make it to where i open that day. I need to get tuned as well amd put a new sending unit in the truck.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts