Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Detailed - 300C

Recently, my previous boss's mother passed away after a long battle with cancer. I felt that a full detail on his 300C would be the perfect way to cheer him up!

Adam’s Products (www.adamspolishes.com)
Dawn Wash, Clay, Orange Pad/Swirl Haze Remover, White Pad/Fine Machine Polish, American Paste Wax

Started with wheels, rubber, exhaust tips and wheel wells. Followed with Dawn wash. Dried, dressed with SVRT and then into claybar. Meanwhile, we had our sidekick Tyler working with a combination of Detail Spray, Waterless Wash, and the Adam’s Boar’s hair brush to take care of badges, grille and other hard to reach places. I also had him treat the interior with Adam’s Leather Conditioner.

Most of these pictures are of the car owner, who I was teaching to use the FLEX and other products.

Pics:

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Looks good.:cheers1: The weird thing is that my neighbor has the same car. same color,wheels,grill, but black interior.

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I really need to go to the next Adams detail clinic, I don't mind paying someone to do a good job like you do. But I'd live to learn to detail myself.
Frank, definitely let Chris and I know if/when you are ever in town! We will stock you up on product from the warehouse and do some detailing!

I went to school in the Bay Area (Saint Mary's College) and my fiance and I are planning a trip there possibly early next year. Let's get in touch if that ever happens! Whereabouts are you? My boss was using the FLEX yesterday and doing an awesome job! It was his first time ever using a polisher. I have no doubts that you too could do just as good as me. I don't consider myself to be great or anything... just good enough to make it look better than it did prior to the detail :)

·
Premium Member
'06 TrailblazerSS
5,328 Posts
Definitely lemme know when you're out this way. I'm located 30 mins south of SF and 30 mins north of San Jose. And 20 mins from the beach :D ....I'm always down to kick it. :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks so much guys! I'm flattered!

I think the owner was very happy! And the car held it's shine pretty well this week. Apparently some guy asked the owner if it was the new 300C model!

I appreciate the compliments! :)

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Donnie,

Got your PM. My apologies in the delay in getting back to you. I promise I'm not blowing you off. I've been very busy latey with the truck and haven't had the time to give you an intelligent/detailed reply.

I'll shoot you a PM tonight.

Thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Hey Donnie,

Got your PM. My apologies in the delay in getting back to you. I promise I'm not blowing you off. I've been very busy latey with the truck and haven't had the time to give you an intelligent/detailed reply.

I'll shoot you a PM tonight.

Thanks for the compliments!
That's cool. No biggie. I know sometimes I miss them pm's, i thought I'd post to you.
Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts