Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we wrap up the detailing season in the East and begin to put the "summer" vehicles away, its time for one last tune up on our detail skills.
Whether you are new to Adam's and want to learn the basics, or a skilled expert looking to hone your skills, this is the best opportunity to do both.

Susquehana Valley GTO and the Blue Moon Cruisers have come up with a killer location to host one of, if not the last, detail clinic on the East Coast for 2011.

I'll be on hand live and in person to answer any and all questions, give live demonstrations, and help you discover your shine potential. Hope to see you there!

·
Suckin' Gas & Haulin' Ass
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
Come on PA crew...I know you got it in you!!!!!

I'll be there with my SS...hopefully she will be nice and shiny!
I hope it won't be raining like it was last time but either way we always have fun!!!!!

·
mixmaster
TrailblazerSS
828 Posts
i would love to attend, just a tad bit of a drive tho from Orlando FL

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump! Looks like its going to be a huge event based on the response from all the forums. I fly out first thing tomorrow, hope to see some of you guys out there on Saturday... this is certainly a one of a kind event, not to be missed!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.