Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its pretty tough to adjust the ride height because once the bags are up it seems like it takes forever for them to adjust back down. Up is just about immediate. What is the best way to let them back down to see where your at on your adjustmet?

I was at 18 1/8th center of wheel to fender Friday, drove around all weekend and ride quality got totally worse so checked it this morning and they where at 16 even!

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
pull the fuse under the rear seat i cant remember exactly which one but it relates to the rear air suspension, there is also a fuse under the hood. i had the same problem and did this. worked fine from there on out.

also check to make sure the air compressor switch isnt malfuctioning in the rear compartment... as it bypasses the air bags when its on.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
04 NBSCC Silverado
1,334 Posts
Greg you pulled it permanently? Or just to lower?

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
i had an issue where the compressor didnt come on at all...

if you leave everything in... and just key on, then rock the sensors so they make the bags air down to lower... you can put the thing on the bump stops.

i just adjust them (cant remember which direction-but opposite of raising the truck) so they are all the way to bottom, and with key on the truck will self adjust after about 3 minutes... truck will air down to the stops. then i just adjust up from there... little by little on each side to keep them equal as they have a range they will allow differences side to side, once you are outside that range, it wont air up at all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
Adjusting with the "sensors" is a pain in the ass in my opinion. I would set mine and the ride height would constantly be changing on me. Get a wireless air, set it and forget about it.

·
Premium Member
04 NBSCC Silverado
1,334 Posts
I want a wireless setup. Anybody have a link and a good experience with some? I have heard horror stories about them. I wanna keep the air for towing

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
Yes, I have one. It works well.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
i know tony has sold a few on here and most of the guys swear by them...

jason, i agree the sensors can be a pita.... some trucks seem a little more forgiving some are just picky little shits and change all the time... mine was like that for a little while but i seem to have it figured out finally....
Yessir, picky indeed. I got way fed up with the sensors. You must have a lot more patience than i do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts