Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting at the red lite at the Holiday Inn. Intersection of 31& 72alt/20 W. You turned west on 20. At the light a dude in a small suv was eather talking to ya or admiring ur ride. White SS with white inlays, stockish height, tinted windows, VERY sharp & clean. You got after it when u made the curve, sounded strong. I was in the tanker at the light with 50,000 pounds of liq Oxygen behind me. Was this a member here?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm, Ive only seen one other white one and its slammed on the ground.
Yea I thought for a min it mitehave been you. But no stripes. There is several over this way. I seen a real sharp silver w/black rims lowered, tinted. I've seen him several times. But always in the big truck and can't halar at him. I also seen a stock black one west or decatur at Redhat road bot a week ago. We should git every1 together one nite at a sonic or something & hangout. There's also a guy with a black SS on hwy 67 , on top of Ryan mountain. At the body shop that used to mess with mustangs alot. Its lowered & tinted. He was washing it the other nite, but wasn't nowhere to ease 18 wheels of the road...haha. Dude I work with lives bot 1/2 mile south of his shop. I think he said his name is Jerimie. My gf seen a lowered white SS at buffalo wild wings in florence 2 weekends ago. Any of these sightings members?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.