Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SS was made in March, I bought it Saturday, been sitting out in the Louisiana weather. Think it will be faded underneath? Want to do the GM squares, TrailBlazer text, and maybe rear bowtie.

·
Registered
2007 TrailBlazer SS
314 Posts
When I had my 2002 TB I debadged it after owning it for 4 years and no problems. Would think you'll be alright. :2cents:

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD - 3SS TBSS
2,617 Posts
Think it will be faded underneath?
I took off the bumper strips on my T-Type after 10 years.... and it was not faded... it had a slight outline, but a little wax job fixed that....

·
Registered
96 Posts
No worries...I bought a 4 yr old black 2500 Silverado. It had a big ass dealer badge on the back. I took that off, cleaned up the area with bug/tar remover and looks perfect. I don't know why these dealers think they can paste their logos all over your car? When I picked up my truck, it had a front dealer license plate bracket, rear bracket and a huge ugly badge on the back. You can pay my ass to advertise for you but I sure as hell am not looking like a retard for free.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries...I bought a 4 yr old black 2500 Silverado. It had a big ass dealer badge on the back. I took that off, cleaned up the area with bug/tar remover and looks perfect. I don't know why these dealers think they can paste their logos all over your car? When I picked up my truck, it had a front dealer license plate bracket, rear bracket and a huge ugly badge on the back. You can pay my ass to advertise for you but I sure as hell am not looking like a retard for free.
yea, i hear ya, theres a dealership here that cuts their name and location into the steel bumpers of trucks.

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailBlazer SS
2,760 Posts
I just debadged my second truck after someone else owned it for 11 years. It was fine.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
508 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts