Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a dealer deny servicing my knocking motor because of no cats and no rear O2 sensors?

Can they?

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,496 Posts
Sorry, don't have an answer but all the shit you went through in the other post, I hope you get it fixed.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,496 Posts
One question, didn't you say they new about this site/thread in the other thread. They kind of know what you are doing then?

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One question, didn't you say they new about this site/thread in the other thread. They kind of know what you are doing then?
It was a local forum.

Truck is stock now except headers and cats and plugs/wires.

Rear o2 off as I was awaiting my cats to get shipped.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
I wouldn't think so but you never know with a dealer they will do what ever to get out of a repair. Just say screw the stealership and build a stroker!:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
I wouldn't think so but you never know with a dealer they will do what ever to get out of a repair. Just say screw the stealership and build a stroker!:biggrin2:
God damn, if only it were that easy! If money was no object and wives didn't exist we'd all have stroker motors lol!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Good luck but I'm kinda thinking the dealer will say no dice since you did mods that would cause it to run lean without a tune, and also if it was tuned they could deny it.

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Truck is home now after warrantied engine replacement.

Thank heavens.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts