Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need parts gone make offers!

-Used 08 pcm/tcm with a ieatsrt8 cai tune from another member here. Should be able to switch vin i would think $150

-Used Ieatsrt8 intake with hrsk kit. Used for 6k miles. There is the rubber piece that mounts against the airbox is a little messed up but i would think you could get a new one or just make it work. $180

-Used Dashhawk V2- $220

-NIB pcm4less ls1 efan manual switch $35

-NIB pcm4less ls1 efan kit for 08 $150(SOLD)

-NIB pcm4less brake duct tranny kit with rubber lines. Only opened to check out parts never installed. $195(SOLD)

-NIB Satin finish with outline bowtie from street scene(950-31026) $20(SOLD)

-NIB 08 pcm4less 160 degree thermostat $20(SOLD)

-NIB speedmasters(group buy) hids 6k hids both lows and fogs and a extra set of 6k low bulbs. Purchased these like over a yr ago and never installed also. Will include the bolt on speed hid harness. $215(SOLD)

-Used Black billet prototypes catch can(5k miles)- $105(SOLD)

-Used pcm4less big three battery cable kit- $30(SOLD)

-Int/ext led kit(SOLD)

Pics on request and prices are not including shipping and also are OBO prices. Email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
35 Posts
I just sent you a couple emails, first one is a mistake, I'm interested in the tranny kit/batt cable kit. Please get back to me.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Still nothing tick tock tick tock .......what is the point of asking for email if you don't respond? Nor to the pm?

Ma'am have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree? Exactly it will come down.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Replied to pm and emails. Sorry some people have lives and like to get away from computers every once and awhile. :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
No sweat just busting your chops....pm sent back

Ma'am have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree? Exactly it will come down.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 3SS
789 Posts
Are the HIDs plug and play? Pics of the kit? Where were they purchased from? VERY VERY INTERESTED!

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 3SS
789 Posts
Email sent

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 3SS
789 Posts
Email sent

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Justin just got time to get to post office and pick up the can. It arrived unharmed...man this a nice piece. Thanks so much! Bump for a good member great packing and timely shipment ;)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys for the nice words. Ive always liked this forum and everyone is super nice but soon the tbss will be gone and ill be moving to the the darkside, hopefully those ford guys are nice like you guys.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts