Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had an issue with keeping they're light's twisted in tight into the headlight housing? It seem's like when I twist them in they don't really tighten up compared to another set or stock bulb's even. I noticed my headlight pattern just didn't look right so I checked and the bulb's were practically just sitting in the housing. I twisted them back in tight (so I thought) and they just seem to do it again.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
lows? highs?

I have had no probs with all the sets I have in all my trucks....

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
DDM bulbs are absolute junk. I would swap them out for another set of a different brand.

Check this site out for good quality bulbs

Www.theretrofitsource.com

i'd bet there's a lot of member's that will argue that fact.

and for the OP, it almost sounds like your missing the seal around the base of the bulb. which put's pressure on the bulb when in the headlight, making it tighter when twisted in place.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
574 Posts
I have DDM hids in my lows and they seem to do fine. I have had no problems and another guy (Newyork326) has DDM lows and fogs and as of right now i dont see him having problems. I will say they don't fit real snug but after a little bit of adjusting and working with them they stayed in place. Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
403 Posts
I tried to order a few sets the other night from DDM and they didn't list the $40 kit anymore!!! I thought it was a fluke but I guess not...

This sucks...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts