Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 Silver TBSS
1,372 Posts
Bitchin, what do you use to run you're ac and heater and defroster and all that bs cause it doesnt look like those controls are in there.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bitchin, what do you use to run you're ac and heater and defroster and all that bs cause it doesnt look like those controls are in there.
I have a custom touch screen HVAC controller below the ipad. It is wired into the GMLAN.

·
Premium Member
07 Silver TBSS
1,372 Posts

·
Registered
TBSS
271 Posts
I'm guessing the iPad acts as the radio? Or did you have to move the radio and wire them together?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm guessing the iPad acts as the radio? Or did you have to move the radio and wire them together?
I fabbed some wiring harnesses and moved the stock head unit to the trunk. I retained all stereo control through the steering wheel buttons. So I have AM/FM, 6 disc cd changer, Ipad, all at my control. The DIC still shows the radio station and input selected.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, ForceFed just saw you are in Dayton. I grew up in Xenia and moved to Vegas 6 years ago.

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Nate, I met you at the SEMA show with Joe and Tom...I was at LEP when Joe and Garth did your 8 rib, I've got a couple vids of your beast on the dyno, care to see them?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nate, I met you at the SEMA show with Joe and Tom...I was at LEP when Joe and Garth did your 8 rib, I've got a couple vids of your beast on the dyno, care to see them?
Uh...Hell yes I would love to see them! :firefire:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts