Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a short video of the new cam.. Its not bad it wont be in the truck very long because im going a different direction but should make a killer cam...It is a custom grind from lt1z.. im gonna dyno it again and see how much I picked up and possibilty a pass down the track... stay tuned..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crmwrgIFy2w

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
She sounds cranky/jerk. Now lets see the results:popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Sounds good!! But why install a cam when youre about to go a different direction:dunno:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I think so 850-900... But I decided to go tt I already had this cam... I wanna know what it will make with this combo... Wanna go back to the same dyno, get 600 and be done with it... When I sell everything the person who buys it will know it's potential...

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,503 Posts
Yeah I think so 850-900... But I decided to go tt I already had this cam... I wanna know what it will make with this combo... Wanna go back to the same dyno, get 600 and be done with it... When I sell everything the person who buys it will know it's potential...
It should idle at 800 all day if you want a little more chop to it.

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Sound stock. :rofl:

Sweet sound. I like your remote cutout dohicky.

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Chris, you gonna keep the edelbrock on there when you go tt? If not, hit me up before you post it for sale :)

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh no.. the edelbrock is for sure staying on the truck.. love that intake... i already got my heads for the next build.. some lucky one is gonna have a killer setup... ;)

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS 3SS
1,226 Posts
What cut-out do you have?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS 3SS
1,226 Posts
Thanks, sounds real good, what et are u shooting for?

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
11.3ish I will happy... Hopefully I get to run it before the new setup goes on...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts