Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
As I'm content with the last part he sent, I could start to process orders now. But I want it right...plus he refuses quote me on my mold and parts costs until I'm completely satisfied *biting nails*. So as I have someone who is rather picky, I'm taking advantage of it. I would like to think that by next week this time I should have one in hand that I'm happy with and be able to give you guys a price and start taking orders.

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
We have a part we are happy with so here is the deal. First this requires a minimum of 15 orders for this to happen. This is a group buy, not a special. So if the minimum isn't met, the part are not made. Getting up to 25 orders will reduce the price by about 10%.:popcorn3:

DIC Bezel Only $150
Wiring (+$50.00) $200
Switches (+$75.00) $275

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Hey Jeff...:coolthumb:
Don't order from the site, I will be keeping a list of Trailvoy, TBSSowners, and direct website contacts until the 15 number is reached

·
Registered
2008 TBSS
316 Posts
Not sure where you stand on these, but I want one...put my name in the hat please...or do I order from your web site?

Thanks,
Bill

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,765 Posts

·
FINKLE
Trailblazer SS
826 Posts
Back from the dead I see... I was excited for a minute until I saw the original post date. I need the DIC working in mine to complete the 3ss swap.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,765 Posts
Back from the dead I see... I was excited for a minute until I saw the original post date. I need the DIC working in mine to complete the 3ss swap.
You were excited about DICs? Ok, I'll stop now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 76 of 76 Posts