Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep in mind guys and gals, the cutout I threw on mine is manual, and probably 6-7 years old. It came off an old f-body exhaust I had in the garage. lol

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The videos are still uploading, so hang tight. I have one with the cutout open, and one with it closed, going through a Magnaflow muffler, and the stock resonator.

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol....yep, it's old, and seen a few winters. :D If it just so happens to rust through, I can get another one for $30 shipped. lol Besides, noone can even see it underneath the truck, so as long as it works, and it does BTW, I could care less. ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
lol....yep, it's old, and seen a few winters. :D If it just so happens to rust through, I can get another one for $30 shipped. lol Besides, noone can even see it underneath the truck, so as long as it works, and it does BTW, I could care less. ;)
True, true. Just like you said no one will ever see it. LOL

So when you posting the vids...

S

·
0 Posts
WTF.........whew, think I'll stick with what I have! I mean ya spend anywhere from $32,000 to $40,000 on our new trucks and your going to put rusty shit on it, even if ya can't see it! Save from getting Starbucks for a week($30) and have them ship ya new one. But anyway, no thanks.......lmao:banned:

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
lol.....I bet some of you guys pay other people to work on your own shit, huh? :rolleyes: This isn't a fucking beauty contest to see who has the prettiest part of the truck you can't see, it's a gawd damn $30 cutout for Christ sake! :lol:

Anyways, here's the 1st vid with the cutout open:

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
scwheet sound. You must scare little kids and puppies...LOL

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here's the video of it closed:

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,017 Posts
Man, it's a good bit louder with it open! Sounds really good! I need to get one.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
sweetttt. my truck sounds louder than yours with my mufflers on lo

1 - 20 of 35 Posts