Registered
TrailblazerSS
504 Posts
Pmd

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
2nd if Jason doesn't snag them. I will donate my old passenger one to the forum member who had his truck creamed by the asshat drunk driver if we can make a deal.

I tried to PM twice, but it isn't showing up in my sent folder so I am not sure if you got the message.

·
Registered
06 AWD
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Replied

2nd if Jason doesn't snag them. I will donate my old passenger one to the forum member who had his truck creamed by the asshat drunk driver if we can make a deal.

I tried to PM twice, but it isn't showing up in my sent folder so I am not sure if you got the message.
I got both your messages, I will have two more sets available at some time if these sell.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
I just realized Jason is the guy who had the ass hat hit his truck, lol....glad he is getting them. I didn't even look up to see who it was, go figure.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
238 Posts
I just realized Jason is the guy who had the ass hat hit his truck, lol....glad he is getting them. I didn't even look up to see who it was, go figure.
yeah hope there arent too many other tbss down from ass hats who dont know how to read stop signs LOL, better than the $200 they were gonna charge my insurance for ONE. thanks for the help guys!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts