Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are shorter bags and replace the stock airbags. You will need a wireless airbag unit to make it work.
you can read up on it here
http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44945&highlight=f9001

the kit was $420 shipped new and then I had to order the f9001 bags since they are shorter and those were another $150.

Asking $350 OBO shipped.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this will set your truck lower and ride great and you can still pump it up when people sit in back and not bottom out.

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
Got any pics of the truck with
These on ??

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,681 Posts
whats the best? cause im getting ready to lower mine with Scotts linkage rods but if i lower it to around 31 inches if some people get in the back do i have to worry about it sagging real bad? and as far as that goes if you take the stock bags off and put the kbees or the drop springs do you have to do something with the pcm or something to tell the computer there is no longer anything to pump up?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,037 Posts
Will these help with the bounce in the back on stock bags?? I tow fairly often so don't want the springs ---have the double adjustable kw's ---will these work well with that setup?

have wireless air too.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
these rear bags shorter and do ride better than stock

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,037 Posts
Any issues in running these near max psi?? also saw a post from you in the link, can't tow with these??

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
due to the shorter bag design i wouldnt tow crazy loads.

100 psi go into the bags no problem.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts