Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
ADHD
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't installed it - don't have any lit up...pics above are from MKEngineer... I suppose I can put voltage to it though?

·
ADHD
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh I probably do... Happen to have an Aeromotive stealth fuel pump laying around?

Not sure what else I need at this point - as soon as my heads are back going to be wrenching - then I'll know what I need lol...

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
I haven't installed it - don't have any lit up...pics above are from MKEngineer... I suppose I can put voltage to it though?
What happened to him (MKEngineer)? Is he still on here? I haven't seen any posts from him in quite a while.

GLWS

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Thanks Chris, I think you're correct (about selling the SS). He's a sharp guy, so I miss his input.

·
ADHD
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Definitely did a nice job on these... I think he made a few to sell to other members as well... I hate to sell this but I would like to have a scan gauge, and tbo I don't like the look of the scan gauge next to this, so I am going w/ 2 scan gauges...

Soooo....any takers?? This is one-of-a-kind if you are into that kind of thing!!

·
ADHD
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damn. Would still like to see this thing lit up!! Or even if someone has the ultra lite 2's!
Ill see what I can do but it won't be in vehicle....I am torn down to the short block and electrics are all disconnected... I can hook it to 12vdc power source and try to get a night shot of it...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts