Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever head down to the Berlin Turnpike? Anyone into cars has probably heard of it. Well, I am headed up tonight with a few buddies. Technically it is classified as a car show; indeed it is quite the show when sitting up on a hill looking down at all the ricers getting pulled over as they wiz by back and forth. Fun times. Look for me there.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Hey brother, you gonna go up this saturday night?? We wanna go if it's nice out.... I wouldd like to roll up there with some people of the same vehicles.. hit me up if it sounds good.... 904-226-2110... names Chad

·
Premium Member
06 awd
1,070 Posts
hey guys is this every sat night or what? there is really nothing around downtown boston area that alot of cars get together, i mean you might see some other forum meets in parking lots and shit like that but nothing big. well except for going up to hampton beach but im not 18 anymore and there seems to be alot of punks up there

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
I would like to go every saturday night where I am not stuck working on the Boat.... but it will die down soon enough when it gets cold... From Boston, that's a bit of a hike for you....

·
Banned
06 TBSS AWD
793 Posts
There's some GOOD street racing on the Berlin turnpike!!!!!! Especially Sunday nights!

·
Registered
06 AWD LT
930 Posts
There's some GOOD street racing on the Berlin turnpike!!!!!! Especially Sunday nights!
Agreed. I went to college in Hartford and was a regular over there on the weekends. I used to run my bike back then... All kinds of stuff going on.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Went last night... was thouroughly disgusted... it was dead!

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go Saturday..
1. Most popular night
2. An official car show.
3. Because its an official car show, cops are cool with you hanging out.
4. Cooler cars.

I know I know, you'll be away. Next sat tho! About 3 years ago, it would've been good on a Sunday.. However, about 4-5 years ago there was an influx of ricers and it pretty much destroyed the whole cruise scene. Since then the police have really tightened their grip on things, and rightfully so.. Just driving thru there you were likely to get kamakazied by some rowdy ricer in his mom's minivan or riced out xyz.

Just a warning.. never go to Mcdonalds.. I followed my friend in there (on sat) after the car show died down and it was ricey-ricerton central. Some dumbass thug in a Jeep was 2 cunt hairs, yes.. 2 short and curlies.. away from hitting my fucking TB.. I yelled at him despite the overwhelming amount of other retards likely to "throw down".. Stevie Wonder could've seen how close it was.. probably a better driver too. How you gonna act all hard when you drive like a little bitch? ugh.. I pissed myself off.

Anyone headed down to the pike this sat lemme know!

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Yeah, will be on the boat saturday night, but will def be there next saturday.... Might even have my Camaro up there by then....

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Will be there Saturday night!!!

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hell yeah! If I don't talk to you before you go, look for a blue tbss with a red z06.. This should make for a very patriotic photo op. Or should we ditch the z06 and go find a Red tbss?

·
Banned
06 TBSS AWD
793 Posts
I have the red tbss that you are looking for!!! What time are your guys going? I'm headed down to Tune Time in the am but might be back in time to head up.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Will be at Dunkin Donuts toinight... White SS... TBSSOwners stickers in back doors.....

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Newington, CT.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts