Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is kind of late notice but I just saw this and I'm gonna go up and check it out.... Anybody wanna join? It would be cool to meet some other owners in the area.

Attachments

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I can't make it this weekend, but I definitely can make the next one, and bring several with me.
Oh well.... I'm going to try to make a trip out your way one Saturday night

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
I haven't decided if I'm going or not.... Nat let me know when you plan on rolling out to pcola... ill roll out too. Tim was talking smack at bayfront about how white ones are faster lol

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't decided if I'm going or not.... Nat let me know when you plan on rolling out to pcola... ill roll out too. Tim was talking smack at bayfront about how white ones are faster lol

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
Haha will do.... We're gonna have to put him to the test! Lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
126 Posts
Efans, fwi, tune for now. Got long tubes, 160 stat and trans cooler in the mail now, and of course another tune to go along.

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice.... We would probably be pretty a good match

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump.... Any takers??

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
45 Posts
whats up Nat I been trying to get up with you. please let me know I would like to hang out with you guys

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whats up Nat I been trying to get up with you. please let me know I would like to hang out with you guys
Not much man. I've been out of town for a couple of weeks now but I'll be home tomorrow afternoon. I plan on making a trip up to Atmore Dragway in the next couple of weeks. It would be cool to get us all together and make a trip up there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts